Lección 111: All out of love

Air Supply
(Suministro de aire)

ALL OUT OF LOVE
(VACÍO DE AMOR)




I'm lying alone with my head on the phone
Am lain olon uid mai jed on de fon
(Estoy acostado solo con la cabeza en el teléfono)

Thinking of you till it hurts
Tinkin of iu til it jorts
(Pensando en tí hasta que me hace daño)

I know you hurt too but what else can we do?
Ai nou iu jort tu but uat als can ui du?
(Sé que estás herida también pero qué más podemos hacer?)

Tormented and torn apart
Tormented an torn apart
(Atormentados y separados)

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
Ai uish ai cud kerri yur smail in mai jart
(Quisiera poder llevar tu sonrisa en mi corazón)

For times when my life feels so low
For taims uen mai laif sils sou lou
(Por momentos en que mi vida se siente tan desgraciada)

It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
It uod meik mi boliv uat tumorrou cud brin
(Me haría creer en lo que el mañana podría traer)

When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know
Uen tudei dasent ruili nou, dasent ruili nou
(Cuando el hoy realmente no lo sabe, realmente no lo sabe)



[Chorus:]
[(Coro:)]

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
Am ol aud u lov, am so lost uidaut iu
(Estoy vacío de amor, estoy tan perdido sin tí)

I know you were right believing for so long
Ai nou yu uor rait bilivin for sou lon
(Sé que tenías razón creyendo tanto tiempo)

I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
Am ol aud u lov, uad am ai uidaot iu?
(Estoy vacío de amor, qué soy sin tí?)

I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong //
Ai ken bi tu leit tu sei dat ai uas sou gron //
(No puedo llegar muy tarde a decir que estaba tan equivocado //)



I want you to come back and carry me home
Ai uan yu tu com bak an carri mi jom
(Quiero que regreses y me lleves a casa)

Away from these long lonely nights
ouei from dis lon lonli naits
(Lejos de estas largas y solitarias noches)

I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Am richin for yu, ar yu filin it tu?
(Estoy llegando a tocarte, lo estás sintiendo también?)

Does the feeling seem oh so right?
Das de filin sim ou so rait?
(El sentimiento parece oh tan bueno?)

And what would you say if I called on you now?
An uat uod yu sei if ai cold an yu nao?
(Y qué dirías si fuera a verte ahora?)

And said that I can't hold on
{n} seid dat ai kent joul on
(Y dirías que no puedo esperar)

There's no easy way, it gets harder each day
Ders no isi uei, it gets jarder ich dei
(No hay un camino fácil, se pone más difícil cada día)

Please love me or I'll be gone, I'll be gone
Plis lov mi or al bi gon, al bi gon
(Por favor ámame o me iré, me iré)



[Repeat Chorus]
[(Repetir Coro)]



Oh, what are you thinking of?
Ou, uad du yu zinkin af?
(Oh, en qué estás pensando?)

What are you thinking of?
Uad du yu zinkin af?
(En qué estás pensando?)

Oh, what are you thinking of?
Ou, uad du yu zinkin af?
(Oh, en qué estás pensando?)

What are you thinking of?
Uad du yu zinkin af?
(En qué estás pensando?)



[Repeat Chorus 3 times]
[(Repetir Coro 3 veces)]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario